miércoles, 15 de octubre de 2014

Sharing.:::.▶ Se estan abriendo puertas dimensionales en cada hogar - v▶ Como viven los Angeles - GALACTIC ALLIANCE / EARTH - REMEMBER THE GROUP OF LANDING - Part 4


* * *

 
* * *


* * *
***
Select language ♪ → → → ► → → →
seleccionar el idioma ♪ → → → ► → → →
Выберите язык ♪ → → → ► → → → 

***

GALACTIC ALLIANCE / EARTH - REMEMBER THE GROUP OF LANDING - Part 4


5-5-13


GALACTIC ALLIANCE / LAND





REMEMBER THE GROUP OF LANDING - Part 4


From tomorrow on Earth


CONTACT PERSON SPEAKS:


I have not felt like myself lately. Not that I'm complaining, because I'm really enjoying feeling this way. However, there is a strange inner turmoil in which I know I am, but I also feel that I am more than me. I think my dreams are starting to change perceptions of myself. In fact, I myself am beginning to encompass a BEING that is beyond what I always thought it was me.


I dreamed of being on the ship for some time, but I've been having these other strange dreams in which I'm some kind of priestess. Live in Nature in a large area, which is much like a high desert here. By "here" I mean that I think it's a place here on Earth. Well, if I can go somewhere in the space at night, why not go to a different planet? In this other world, the world of my dreams, I have a different body. I am very tall and thin, I have very fair skin and long blond hair.


I can not see myself, but I feel like the person I dreamed the other night. It seems that I look like her, only now I'm watching it. In this dream, I AM her. At least it was her dream. Must say, I wish I was her the whole time. Except, she / I have even a little sad, as if something was missing. She / I also have a sense of urgency, as if something was about to happen, and there is something that is supposed to I have to do.


In my dream seems to be very clear what that "something" was, but I was unable to recover that part of the dream. It seems that when I dream I can remember the emotional images, but the details of what is happening around me lost when I wake up. I wonder if I could be hypnotized might remember? However, it should be a very open person to help me, or frighten a lot. Or worse than that, the person would think I'm crazy.


No, I need to keep this to myself, to my personal being. I will not even be able to talk about this in my blog. I do not do any good to hear that I'm crazy because that is my suspicion / fear. However, I am so tired of letting fear rule my life. Where came to me anyway? Those people I was afraid that I would judge actually did not even notice, much less judged me.


I wonder if it would be possible for me to talk to this person's dream of what I've been seeing and experiencing? However, I do not know how I could make this possible. At least, right now I think I can not talk to her. Perhaps if I believe my being I can talk to her, could find a way to communicate. But, how do I believe something you do not believe?


That night on Earth


Mytria SPEAKS:


I can see that my contact person is very close to being able to communicate with me. However, I'm not sure how to bridge this gap. I think going back to the ship a little way to consult the Arcturian. Oh, yes, then I can see Mytra too. I miss him so much. When we are away so I feel I am half myself. Bilocábamos thought when we could have more contact with my reality in the Nave.


However, this world seems more distant every day, in fact, every minute. I allowed this thought enter my mind because he carries the resonance of fear. What if I were one of those who got caught up in the physical body? I know I've gone much deeper into the consciousness of my contact person what was supposed to, but could not get their attention otherwise.


I have your attention now that she is dreaming of my / our life and expressing a desire to communicate with me. On the other hand, I feel I could have gone deeper. Right now, while she is sleeping, I can remember my true being, but more and more often I get lost in your mundane life. When I look deep in this scene I realize I usually lose when she is involved in 3D daily activities.


The density of this world is pretty addictive. There is so much fear in life on Earth. I have developed a greater respect for the plight of human beings in the Timeline 2013 on Earth. For one thing, many of the more evolved humans were waiting for a new beginning. What you are experiencing instead, is a very long finish of reality that was full of fear and disappointment.


I'm very proud of how many humans have found a way to adapt their disappointment and go without being distracted too. I guess they are so used to NOT get what they want. In fact, they are too used to the disappointment. I wish I could find a way to say that the New Earth has begun. However, moving out of the old Earth is much more difficult than any of us had guessed.


There are still many humans that are fast asleep and unaware of the higher light or his BE Superior. Now I understand why humans have learned such patience. We Pleiadians have been able to manifest instantly for years beyond the bead bound to Earth. I realize now why Mytra and I had experienced the ascension of our Homeworld before taking this assignment. We had to remember how it felt to be attached to the time, limitation and fear.


However, remember that we have experienced full ascension Pleiadian. My mind is becoming blurred incrementally to spend more time in the earthly form. Yes, "time", I thought and felt that he had left behind. I must say, I have gained a lot of humility from this assignment. But wait, Almon, I realize how my consciousness has left in the NOW when he fell from the peak to the Fire Temple Violet Violet.


My human friend is still sleeping, so I think I can expand my consciousness enough to return to the time when the Temple stood Violet. I dare Pleiadian bilocarme to ascension, while I keep my residence in this way, as seen this earthly body and maintain a stream of consciousness we actively connecting us all?


I know that the Arcturians and Pleiadians most most advanced are able to experience myriad realities simultaneously. Yes, I just need to remember being in the rotating light, as it was with Mytra and Arcturian. With that thought I expand my consciousness into the human and my SER now while I also expand my attention to the needs of my dear Pleiadian Almon on our planet.


Too late, I realize that I forgot to call my BE six-dimensional to create a stable matrix in which my conscience could travel. Worse, I anchored I myself properly in any of these realities. I can feel my human being decoupled from but I am not engaged with the Nave my way or in my reality at the point of ascension Pleiadian.


In the Ship


Mytre SPEAKS:


I tried to contain my fear and replaced it with unconditional love Arcturian call. Of course, he was there before my call was completed.


"Mytria vital signs are very low now," I said desperately Arcturian. "With his great compassion has decided bilocate back to the Violet Temple. I'm concerned that this is too much for her. "


"You're right," replied the Arcturian. "Mytria has spread too far. Need to assist ".


"No," I cried, doubting my own power. "There is too much risk. You should assist ".


"There is no one who can help more than you", the Arcturian used her voice to calm down. "We assist you both in the NOW".


"But which expression of BE should go?" It had spread too. I know he had because of his great love for life, but that knowledge did not attending her or me. "


However, the Arcturian had left my consciousness. If Mytria would attend would have to calm down and move towards my six-dimensional consciousness and earth vessel take a. Since Mytria had forgotten to create a six-dimensional matrix on which to travel, and since she was not properly anchored in the earth vessel was wearing, would have to take these precautions for it.


The long stay in a container Mytria land had decreased consciousness. Therefore, she has forgotten expand your consciousness from lower resonance form to the six-dimensional matrix of your Lightbody. My presence at both frequencies actually attend your remembering what she had forgotten. Besides that, it is the only way in which I can connect with all its expressions at once.


However, I also, I bilocaría to multiple realities. Go to my cubicle meditation on the ship to keep my connection between these two realities, moving towards my six-dimensional matrix, bilocarme our Pleiadian timeline when the Temple was rising and Violet bilocarme to the physical packaging of the male human land with which I have been communicating.


The next morning on Earth


CONTACT PERSON SPEAKS:


Wow! This was the dream of all dreams. was in so many different places at the same time I could not say who it was. The dream was pretty good, but now I've been awake for a while, I have a horrible feeling of impending doom. Oh NO! I thought it was about that. How could I have fallen for this old behavior of being absorbed by my own and insignificant matters.


However, this did not seem like my own and insignificant matters. The woman I was in that desert place was also on the ship. However, I do not remember ever having seen it. Also, she was going to rescue someone in the desert, but also was on Earth. had a human form, but do not know who he was.


Then there was this man, oh yes, I was the tall blond man with blue eyes. I was back in my dreams after a long time to be gone. Only, they did not care about me. I think he was worried about the desolate place Priestess. In fact, I was really worried, so worried that I was frightened.


Actually, I'm just worried. I feel empty, very, very empty. It's like I lost something or someone. I'm not sure what I lost, but I know I want it back. But what I have back some do not even know what it is?


Through Dr. Suzanne Lie


http. / / suzanneliephd.blogspot.com


Translated into Spanish - Shanti


http://suzannelieinspanish.blogspot.com


If you copy or re-publish this message, please include the credits. Thank you very much!


Posted 5th May by LIGHT ZOHAR


Tags: galactic alliance with Earth recalling Multidimensional SELF Mytra / Mytra of Pleiades
***
* * *